The Phnom Penh Post, the oldest independent media company in Cambodia, is seeking full-time candidates for the following positions:
Lifestyle reporters : 3 Positions
Main duties and responsibilities
• Write articles related to entertainment, art and culture, etc
• Attend events, conduct interview and take photos as assigned by Lifestyle editor
• Wrap up stories for weekly online editions
• Post Lifestyle stories online in CMS format
• Star in leisure and travel videos
• Prepare Lifestyle stories for commercial videos
• Produce print and online Lifestyle stories, at least two, a week.
• Interview celebrities for stories both in print and videos
• Willing to attend events outside working hours and travel to provinces on weekends
• Keen to explore new places/things
• Bachelor’s degree in media communication, social science or related fields
• Two years’ experience in media communication
• Able to communicate in Khmer and English
Interested candidates are required to submit a photo-attached CV and cover letter with expected salary to the Human Resource and Administration Department at the following address no later than March 31, 2020.
Address: The Element Condominium Level 7, Hun Sen Blvd, Chak Angre Krom commune, Meanchey district, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855 (0) 23 888 161 -162
Email: [email protected]
Post Media Co, Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.