The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as described below:
Digital Assistant: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Input articles, formatting text (Post English and Post Khmer) into particular layout according to style guided
• Help manage and update some social media platforms
• Collect digital data
• Update E-Paper
• Upload Socialites and Job Announcements
• Assist Newsroom Staff on digital editions
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Web Editor and Digital Sub-editor
• Bachelor Degree in information technology or media and communication.
• At least one year experience in data entry, or other related fields.
• Good communications in both written & spoken in English.
• Proficient on Internet, email and web browser
• Good communication and negotiating skills, combined with the ability to deal with all seniority levels within the line of business.
• Self-motivated, self-starter, demonstrated initiative and a strong desire to improve processes.
• Honest, friendly, and able to work independent and under pressure.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, expected salary and detailed CV with current photo, not later than 5:00pm on March 31, 2023 to the Human Resources & Administration Department.
Address: Level 7, The Elements Condominium (Residence 9), Hun Sen Boulevard, Phum Tuol Roka III, Sangkat Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey, 12353, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel : +855- (0) 23 888 161/23 888 162
Cellcard : +855- (0) 78 555 166/78 555 133
Smart : +855- (0) 086 822 999/086 277 999
E-mail: [email protected]
Post Media Co Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.