The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill the below positions:
1- COMMERCIAL TRANSLATOR : 01 Position
2- DIGITAL CAMPAIGN MANAGER: 01 Position
1- Commercial Translator
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Translate articles from English to Khmer and vice versa
• Accept assignments for translation from editors and sub-editors
• Work closely with editors, sub-editors and designers
• Verify quotes, names and positions of sources with writers
Qualifications and experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree in English Literature or an equivalent degree
• At least two years experience in translation work
• Computer literacy (able to type Khmer Unicode)
2- Digital Campaign Manager
• Manager over all client’s online advertisement using Google DFP system (Website, Mobile site, Mobile application).
• Manage and monitor all campaigns inventory and delivery.
• Monitor pacing delivery and find ways to optimize based on client’s success metrics.
• Manage and be accountable for online revenue and reporting.
• Troubleshoot and resolve campaign issues such as 3rd party discrepancies, pacing, and reporting.
• Partner with Sales to manage client relationships.
• Complete post-campaign wrap-up and analysis (DFP & Google Analytics).
• Experience to work with Google DFP – Advanced knowledge is a plus
• Strong communications skills: written, verbal and presentational
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, expected salary and detailed CV with current photo, not later than 5:00pm, August 30, 2019 to the Human Resources & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh Center, Building H, Unit 888, 8th floor, corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17 / Fax: +855-(0) 23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected] / www.phnompenhpost.com
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.