The Phnom Penh Post, an independent media company in Cambodia is seeking qualified candidates to fill the positions of advertising sales.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• To represent the Post to propose and sell-Ads
• To find prospective clients and generate revenue
• To build and maintain positive relationships with customers before and after sales service
• To collect the customers’ feedback/complaints and keep up to date market intelligence on the ground
• To consult with clients for good design advice and media planning
• To meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
• To perform other tasks as required by manager
• Enjoy meeting with people and be a self-motivated, energetic, committed, excellent inter-personal, presentation and communication skills
• Work as a team with a positive, resourceful and sales-driven attitude
• University qualification in business, sales and marketing or related subjects
• At least two years of experiences in a sales or marketing
• Sales experience and a good understanding of media or media agencies will be an advantage
• Good English, both speaking and writing
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter and CV with current photo, not later than 5:00 pm on November 30, 2018 to the Human Resources & Administration Department.
Tel: +855- (0) 87 888 64 / 11 74 39 98
E-mail: [email protected]
The Phnom Penh Post is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.