CamEd is the premier school for accounting and finance in Cambodia. We train the finance professionals of leading banks and advisory firms. We are the ACCA platinum accredited Approved Learning Provider in Cambodia. CamEd Business School is currently seeking many candidates to fill the position below.
■ Main Duties
• Mark/grade assignments, quizzes or exams, and then pass them to learning support center assistant for recording
• Preparing lecture rooms and teaching supplies
• Assist lecturers in preparing class materials and handouts
• Support general CarnEd administration and management as required
• File and maintain the original hard copies of the lecturer's materials. Also, sorting by lecturer's names, classes, and dates to ensure an easy and quick access
■ Other Duties
• Assist in marking and recording quiz/exam papers as necessary
• Assist the lecturers or other staffs with any other urgency or necessity to ensure the smooth work flow.
• CAT or Bachelor degree in English literature, Accounting, Economics or relevance
• Excellent reading, writing, and grammar skills
• Commitment, energy, initiative, and a willingness to learn
• Flexible working hours (willing to work in the late evening and on weekends)
Benefit: In addition to salary, all of these positions will receive free study in the CAT program
Interested individuals meeting the above requirements are invited to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our address No. 64 Street 108, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, by no later than March 26, 2017.