The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking full time qualified Cambodian candidate to fill the positions as described below:
1- Web Developer : 01 Position
2- Mobile Developer : 01 Position
1- WEB DEVELOPER
Main duties and responsibilities
• Develop and maintain current products.
• Conceptualize original or Creative ideas and design layouts
• Develop any relation with requirements from superior.
• Develop new products and keep on up to date.
• Knowledge of Libraries, APIs and Third party
• English communication skills and technical writing skills
Qualifications and experience required
• Degree in Computer Science, in related field
• Strong knowledge of PHP, PHP CMS (Drupal is a plus), JSON, jQuery, Ajax, HTML & CSS, Bootstrap and other new technology frameworks
• Knowledge of advanced database
• Knowledge of Web Design Pattern is a plus
• Independent, Self-Learning and Faster learner
• Teamwork spirit
2- MOBILE DEVELOPER
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Bring our Web App and Mobile App to the next level
• Transform specifications into innovative and intuitive user interfaces by building stable, reusable and automatically tested react native components
• Develop stunning, efficient, and reliable web and mobile based interfaces
• Optimize speed and scalability
• Consistently check, debug, and improve current sites and apps
• Write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
• Produce responsive and cross-platform features
• Build reusable components and scalable architecture
• Introduce and understand development best practices, usability, and semantics
• Contribute in all phases of an agile development lifecycle
• Create technical documentation as needed
• Contribute to new development features for our platform(s)
Qualifications and experience required:
• Experience with building Web Apps and React Native Apps
• Experience with Redux
• Knowledge of functional programming principles
• Worked in an agile environment
• Good verbal and written English and German communication skills
• Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
• Ideally experience in Native development (Java, Objective-c, Swift) and skilled in the use of Firebase
• Basic understanding of agriculture is of advantage
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, expected salary and detailed CV with current photo, not later than 5:00 pm on February 28th, 2019 to the Human Resources & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh Center, Building H, Unit 888, 8th floor, corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0) 23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected]
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.