The Phnom Penh Post, the oldest independent media company in Cambodia, is seeking full-time candidates for the following positions:
Translators : 4 Positions
Main duties and responsibilities
• Translate articles from Khmer to English and vice versa
• Responsible to news editors
• Verify quotes, name and position of sources to ensure consistency
• Bachelor’s degree in English literature or other fields
• At least two years’ translation experience in media
• Computer literate and able to use Khmer Unicode
Interested candidates are required to submit a photo-attached CV and cover letter with expected salary to the Human Resource and Administration Department at the following address no later than March 31, 2020.
Address: The Element Condominium Level 7, Hun Sen Blvd, Chak Angre Krom commune, Meanchey district, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855 (0) 23 888 161 -162
Email: [email protected]
Post Media Co, Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.