The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a qualified fulltime Cambodian candidate to fill the positions as described below:
1- Sport Sub Editor : 01 Position
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Sub and edit sports news
2. Translate world sports news
3. Report and write articles on sport
4. Layout and place stories in pages for Sport section
5. Assign sports reporter s
Qualifications and experience required
1. At least two years reporting sports news
2. Fluent in English is a must and can correctly translate sports articles into Khmer
3. Able to use In-copy and In-design
4. Computer literacy (ability to type Khmer Unicode)
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, expected salary and detailed CV with current photo, not later than 5:00pm on February 15, 2019 to the Human Resources & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh Center, Building H, Unit 888, 8th floor, corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0) 23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected]
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.