Initially established in 1996 as a project of International HIV/AIDS Alliance, KHANA started operating as an NGO in 1997 and was officially registered as a local NGO in 2000. Since then it has been operating as a linking organization of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance and is so far a leading non-governmental organization in Cambodia that has made outstanding contributions to the national HIV response and other health and development related services to key, vulnerable and underserved population in Cambodia. KHANA’s work has been made possible through financial support from The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM), Stop TB Partnership/UNOPS, 5% Initiative, Alliance India and International HIV/AIDS Alliance.
We are now seeking qualified candidates to hold different positions as shown below:
1. Research Fellow
The post holder will be responsible for conducting research on population health and development and related issues including research design development, data collection, analysis and report writing in order to inform KHANA’s strategic programs, publications, and policy and advocacy efforts, especially in relation to TB.
• Master’s degree in health science, public health or other related fields.
• Three-year experience in conducting research in TB, HIV and Heath
• Three-year experience working with NGO
2. Policy and Advocacy Officer
The post holder will be responsible for leading role of engaging with key stakeholders (CENAT, HP+, NMCH, Members of Parliaments, Media, Private sectors, other USAID funded projects/partners including the PHB, PHD/OD/HCs for TB related work), organize advocacy events and forum on TB.
• Bachelor Degree in media and communications, development studies, social development, business
administration, international studies, or a relevant field.
• Two years of professional experience (or 3 years of progressive experience) in advocacy, policy and influencing, and community network management within the NGO sector.
• Familiarity with the functioning and workflow of the NGO sector.
• Extensive experience in networking with the government, private sector, and civil society.
3. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The post holder will be responsible for leading and managing data, workplan, M&E system and ensuring quality data. S/he will also handle planning, monitoring and reporting as well as provide technical support, check and capacity building on workplan, and M&E to KHANA’s Field Officers and KHANA’s Sub- Grantees/Partners. S/he is expected to act as member of national M&E technical focal point and build good collaboration with other governance agencies and stakeholders.
• Bachelor Degree in Public Health, Social Science, Project Management or Social Development.
• At least three-year experience working in TB project/program.
• At least three-year experience in M&E preferably in TB and/or TB-HIV projects.
• Strong experience in developing data collection.
4. Grant Management Officer
The post holder will act as KHANA’s frontline focal person to work with Implementing Partners to ensure agreed scope of work, the annual and quarterly work plan and M & E plan are developed and submitted to KHANA. In addition, he/she will be reviewing and finalizing the monthly financial report of IPs. S/he is responsible for monitoring project results of IP based on the approved work plan, budget and M&E plan.
• Assist Grant Manager to introduce project activities to IPs along with managing grant to IPs and KHANA’s project sites.
• Control case management, disbursement and expenses of IPs and KHANA’s project sites.
• Regularly review data and information reported from IPs to ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency
• Closely monitor project results of IPs based on the approved scope of work, work plan and M&E plan and follow up the catch up plan.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Social Science, or Public Health.
• At least two-year experience in Project and Grant management.
Interested candidates must send your resume to our email address at [email protected] before or not later than 15th November 2019 – 5.00 pm. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further process. Note: Detailed Job Description will be sent to those who request and mention in the email. Please kindly mention your expected salary.
KHANA is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriate qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified former TB patient, people with TB, people living with HIV, Transgender Person, MSM, Female Entertainment Workers, People with Disability and other women are particularly encouraged to apply.