Singapore Embassy in Phnom Penh invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Research Assistant/Translator.
• Bachelor degree in any discipline except for Law, Medicine and Dentistry
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Khmer
• Able to interpret conversations / discussions in Khmer to English, and vice-versa.
• Able to translate documents, reports and correspondences in Khmer to English and vice-versa
• Good in-depth knowledge of current and
• international affairs
• Able to research and analyse information,
• compile statistical data and have good report writing skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office applications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Of upright character and integrity, hardworking and responsible, able to work independently with minimal supervision, yet able to work well in a team
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate, which includes performance and other related bonuses. Prior experience in a similar capacity is preferred but applicants who meet the above criteria are invited to submit a resume with the following documents via email to [email protected]
1. A cover letter in English,
2. CV with a recent photo,
3. A write-up of not more than 500 words on Cambodia’s foreign policy
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written tests and interviews.