Programme Staff Vacancies
VBNK is starting a new project and needs to recruit skilled and experienced Senior Consultant to join the Programme Unit team. These full-time staff members will provide civil society organizations with organizational strengthening support, and the knowledge and skills to promote good governance in their community-based activities.
The role involves working on the following key tasks:
• Facilitating capacity assessments using methods that enable partners and groups to identify their own development needs
• Facilitating capacity development and organizational change processes using creative and empowering approaches
• Providing technical support on specific areas of organizational functioning such as resource mobilization, monitoring and evaluation, human resource management, etc.
• Designing and facilitating participatory consultative processes for communities and duty bearers
• Supporting organizations to adopt outcome and impact orientation in all aspects of their work
• Contributing towards VBNK’s M&E and reporting processes
Required skills and experience:
• Strong experience of process facilitation for organizational capacity development and civic engagement, using methods such as workshops, one-to-one mentoring, and coaching support
• One of the Consultant is required a strong Monitoring and Evaluation skill/expertise
• Knowledge of the context and challenges of Cambodian civil society organizations based on recent experience in the sector
• Strong technical skills in any of the organizational functions listed above
• Analytical thinking, and the ability to develop a rationale for change and analyses complex social and organizational issues
• Ability to plan and manage own workload efficiently and effectively to deliver results
• Strong English language skills, including for report writing
• Effective communication, negotiating and Influencing skills
Note: The above positions are opened for the Cambodian national only, and women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
The full job description is available at www.vbnk.org. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and their CV to VBNK in soft copy to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VBNK, 4th Floor, #398 Preah Monivong Boulevard
(WB finance Building), Phnom Penh
Tel: +855-23 223 721/223 731 www.vbnk.org
Closing date 6 December 2019