Vacancy Notice No. FPA/2019/004
|Job Title:||National Programme Associate Midwifery (NPA-Midwifery )||Duty Station:||Phnom Penh|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract (National SC)||Deadline:||27 June 2019 (12 Noon Local Time)|
Under the direct supervision of the Sexual Reproductive Health Programme Specialist and the guidance of the Director of the Department of Human Resources Development of the Ministry of Health (HRD/MoH), the NPA-Midwifery will provide basic technical, admin, logistics and admin assistance to the Department of HRD/MoH, the Consultative Working Group, and Technical Working Group for the Midwifery Curriculum Update.
• Medical professional education background with additional training in public health, midwifery education background is preferable.
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum 3 year-experience in midwifery education, training, and/or curriculum development;
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in health sector and health professional education in Cambodia;
• Experience in coordinating meeting and workshops;
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in minutes taking and report preparation;
• Demonstrable sound experience in establishing and maintaining relationship and partnership with different stakeholders;
• Fluency in oral and written English and Khmer;
• Computer literacy, mainly MS Word/Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to apply:
Applications must be supported with a UN Personal History Form (P11) and a detailed CV to UNFPA Country Office, Phnom Penh Center, Room 526, Sothearos Blvd. The P11 Form and details Terms of Reference can be obtained via email [email protected] or UNFPA Website http://cambodia.unfpa.org/.
UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV status.