The Phnom Penh Post, the oldest independent media company in Cambodia, is seeking full-time candidates for the following positions:
National News Reporter: 5 positions
Main duties and responsibilities
• Finding new and interesting news stories on a daily basis
• Interviewing sources, including high-ranking officials
• Translating official documents
• Writing stories in both English & Khmer
• Working as part of a bilingual team
• Respecting deadlines set by the editors
• Working under pressure
• 1-2 years reporting experience
• Bachelor’s in journalism or an equivalent degree or experience
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Very good written & spoken English
• Pleasant personality, positive attitude and open mind
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self confidence and strong work ethic
• Computer literacy (including Khmer Unicode)
Interested candidates are required to submit a photo-attached CV and cover letter with expected salary to the Human Resource and Administration Department at the following address no later than March 31, 2020.
Address: The Element Condominium Level 7, Hun Sen Blvd, Chak Angre Krom commune, Meanchey district, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855 (0) 23 888 161 -162
Email: [email protected]
Post Media Co, Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.