Junior Assistant Project Coordinator
Japan International Cooperation Center (JICE: http://jice.org/e/index.htm) is seeking for qualified Cambodian staff to work for JICE JDS Project Office in Phnom Penh on a full time basis to fill one position of “Junior Assistant Project Coordinator” to implement The Project for Human Resource Development Scholarship by Japanese Grant Aid (JDS Scholarship Project: http://jds-scholarship.org/)
JDS Project (scholarship for Master course in Japan) is funded by the government of Japan, which aims to supporting human resource development of Cambodia, targeted at government officials who are expected to contribute to social and economic development in Cambodia.
• Assistance to Japanese staff and senior Cambodian staff (through recruitment of scholarship applicants, arrangement of selection, dispatching them for Japan, etc.)
• Data entry and database operation (data of applicants, scholars, questionnaires, etc)
• Basic office work (filing, making copies, preparation for letters and its delivery, etc)
• General affairs in the office (replenishment of stationary, maintenance of office equipment, etc.)
• Liaison with a counterpart, government authorities and concerned parties of the project
• Coordination of scholarship applicants, candidates, scholars
• Written and oral translation from Khmer into English, and vice versa
• Other assigned works
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum 2-year relevant working experienceon a full time basis
• Desirable to be 24 – 30 years old
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Khmer
• Computer skills and literacy (MicrosoftOffice applications: Excel, Word, etc)
• Understanding on government sector in Cambodia
• Understanding on Official Development Assistance (ODA) of Japan
• Good communication skills to maintain relationship with governmental authorities and scholars
• Presentation and communication skills in front of large audience
• Flexibility and business manner as well as abilities of recording, scheduling and reporting
• Willingness to learn concept of the project, development issues in Cambodia, Japanese culture
• Female applicants are encouraged to apply
• The selection will end by May 31, and the work will start at July 1, 2019 (Negotiable).
• Upon the employment, the selected staff is to conclude an employment contract with a designated HR agency, and to be dispatched to JICE JDS project office by them.
• Please submit your CV to JICE JDS Office by 12:00 of May 16(Thu), 2019.
• Only short listed candidates will be called topaper tests and interview
(May 23 - 29).
• The scope of the paper test will be English, basic mathematics and MS Excel.
JICE JDS Project Office(Working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00)
TEL: 023-217-944, 012 681 611, Address:Unit No. 306 of Aura Condominium building #87, Street 63, Beong Rang, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh