NVITATION TO BIDDING
Short Video Story
Innovation Against Poverty Challenge Fund
SNV Netherlands Development Organization is a not-for-profit international development Organisation, founded in the Netherlands in 1965. SNV Cambodia operates in more than 30 developing countries in Asia, Latin America and Africa, in Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene sectors. SNV Cambodia has registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and has been working in Cambodia since 2005. For detailed information on SNV Cambodia visit: www.snv.org.
Innovation Against Poverty Challenge Fund II (IAP-II) is designed to support entrepreneurs financially and technically to develop innovative Inclusive Business models in Cambodia, Uganda, Zambia and Ethiopia that deliver both commercial benefits for the private sector and developmental benefits for the low income people, in terms of job creation, income improvements and availability of more affordable goods and services. The fund is funded by Sida, managed by SNV in collaboration with BoP Innovation Center and Inclusive Business Sweden.
IAP-II has committed to provide financial and technical advisory to 25 companies for the period of 2017 to 2020, operating in any of the following sectors; Agriculture, Energy, WASH or ICT. IAP is now seeking an experienced and professional (team of) consultant(s) in [country] to develop a short video that showcase the social impact resulting from the past two years of implementation. For more information about the IAP fund, please visit our website www.innovationagainstpoverty.org
The video is part of IAP communication strategy. It aims to showcase and disseminate the experience and depth of social impact that the IAP fund has achieved during the past two years of implementation. The focus will be on low income people (LIP) that are benefitting from the company’s products or services as users/consumers, suppliers or distributers. The video(s) will be used as a communication tool to raise awareness on how LIP benefit from Inclusive Business activity and inspire entrepreneurs with inclusive business ideas to apply for the next call of proposals.
• Inclusive business entrepreneurs operating in low-income markets in the targeted countries (Cambodia, Zambia, Uganda and Ethiopia)
• Impact investors and development donors
• Governments/policy makers in the target markets
• Trade associations
• General public
Three minutes of live-action, combining real life footages with elements of animation or special effects.
As an example, you can refer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8bEXrxtvio
• English audio and local language subtitles
• Interviews in local languages with English subtitles
The following deliverables should be sent to IAP:
• Three-minutes full video with selected case by end of December 2019 on a hard drive (see section 4 for details about the case)
• Full HD 1920 x 1080 (high res)
• Low-res 1920x1080 for web upload
• Final products and original footage shall be delivered to IAP-SNV on a hard drive
• IAP’s Website, YouTube, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• International and national events
The followings criteria are required for bidding:
• Professional film producers with at least 5 years of experience of producing films of similar type
• Proven track records of making inspirational short films/documentaries/advocacy videos
• Production of a complete video based on the script agreed upon by IAP-SNV and the producer
• Operating in Cambodia
Interested film makers are invited to send enclosed envelop ofthe expression of interest, profile with relevant experiences, together with a work plan and price quotation to: SNV Cambodia office #4A, street 228, SangkatChaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh by November 15, 2019 at 17:00.