Credit Bureau Cambodia (CBC) is the leading provider of financial information, analytical solutions, and credit reporting services to financial institutions and consumers in the Kingdom of Cambodia. We are currently looking to recruit Head of Product to join our management team.
Position : Head of Product
Report to : Chief Executive Officer
Deadline : 13th September 2019
The Head of Product leads the Product team with a focus on enhancing the growth of the product in its market by overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision. S/he is responsible for a business’s product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the businessinclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other departments in order to ensure that the financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product activities to ensures the product is constantly growing to suit the consumers’ needs.
• Ensures necessary steps are being taken to make any modifications that are being made in the product or strategy in order to bring out the best results for the business.
• Identifying opportunities that lead to the growth of the product through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/priorities.
• Build an understanding and cultivate in the departments’ members the product’s vision, the business case, as well as compiling the product planning material necessary for driving product initiatives further with clarity and consensus.
• Conducting product research; establishing competitive intelligence and various market analyses tounderstand the current and future product needs.
• Works closely with marketing to develop marketing strategies, lead generation and sales strategies.
• Representing the business and promoting the product by advocating for its value and benefits at executive briefings, marketing events, online consumer platforms, and so forth.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in Business Administration, Economics and Finance, or an equivalent in working experience.
• Must have 7-10 years of experience in product management in banking/retailenvironments. Preferably; at least 3-5 years’ experience in the field of Economics and Research.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good leadership and People Skills by demonstrate strong leadership skills with an ability to move his peers as well as his juniors and have them follow a common vision.
• Demonstrate a high level of analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case.
• Be a visionary who is future-oriented. High integrity, consistent in their work, and who has clear and visible set values; he also demonstrates calmness under pressure in order to effectively lead the product management team even in times of uncertainty.
For more information, please download JD at https://www.creditbureau.com.kh/career/head-of-product/
Interested candidate are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] by stating the subject as “Application for Head of Product”