Deputy Director, Program Operations
Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet.
Building upon a strong foundation of science, partnership and field demonstration, CI empowers societies, so they can responsibly and sustainably care for nature, for the well-being of humanity. CI’s scientific excellence is matched with our pragmatic and effective engagement with governments, private sector, and civil society wherever we work.
CI is seeking a Deputy Director, Program Operations for its Greater Mekong program. The Deputy Director is a senior position, supporting programs and operations funded by public and private donors. The Deputy Director will be actively involved in all areas of the CI-Greater Mekong’s operations, including financial, administrative, and personnel management, as well as support backstop and program development and monitoring. The CI-Greater Mekong program is in a state of growth and development, aiming to expand our work in the region with government and communities in creating, developing, and supporting protected area systems, freshwater ecosystems, and sustainable resource management. The Deputy Director (DD) will support the Regional Director in the day to day development and management of the Greater Mekong program.
• 7 - 10 years related experience in operations, human resource management, financial management and budget control, and strategic planning for an international NGO
• Demonstrated leadership, management, team building, and supervisory skills
• Experience with diverse funding environment including US, European, bi-lateral, multi-laterals, foundations and private sector
• Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization and implementation skills with a strategic approach
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong proposal and report writing ability
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility and creativeness to adapt corporate practices to local context
• Effective interpersonal and intercultural skills
Full Job Description can be found at www.conservation.org/careersInterested candidates need to go to send your CV and Cover letter to Email Address: [email protected]. CI is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for interviews will be notified. Applications close on February 15, 2019.
For more details, please contact CI office: 3rd Floor, Building F, Phnom Penh Center Sihanouk Blvd corner of Sothearos Bvld, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh or Telephone (+855) 23 214 627