Kingdom of Cambodia
Tourism Commercial Capacity Building Programme
AFD CKH 1126.02
CALL FOR CONSULTING SERVICES
The Ministry of Tourism of Cambodia has received financing from the French Development Agency (AFD) and intends to use part of the funds thereof for payments under the following project Tourism Commercial Capacity Building Programme.
The Ministry of Tourism of the Government of Cambodia now invites proposals from Consultancy Firms (the Consultant) to provide the following consulting Services: “Design promotional material to raise awareness of and promote the attractiveness of the Kingdom of Cambodia with regard to the unique and specific qualities of Cambodia’s Gastronomy and Khmer Cuisine and to promote food tourism across the Kingdom of Cambodia.”.
The Ministry of Tourism wishes to select a Consultancy Firm (the “Consultant”), with proven experience and able to mobilize experienced experts, and hereby invites Consultancy Firms to show their interest by requesting the detailed TOR and Request for Proposals documentation.
The Scope of Work of this consultancy covers all the activities needed for the production of print and upload ready designs for three print format promotional publications for the promotional topic area: Flavours of Cambodia - Khmer Cuisine. Each publication will be produced in two language formats (Khmer and English).
Activities under the scope of work include but are not limited to:
a). Consultation with TCBP PMU and other project partners within the Technical Consultation Groups (TCG - see section 11 for details of composition) to confirm vision and required outputs;
b). Through consultation finalise development of contextual planning for both publications
c). Creation of content (copy text and images) for proposed publications based on consultation with TCG and research;
d). Creation of mapping artwork for the Khmer Food Map;
e). Provision of high-resolution stills photography as required (to supplement food map and to illustrate street food guide;
f). Creation of high-quality print ready designs for 1.) an A2 format double sided illustrated map of Cambodia that promotes key food related destinations and 2.) A Pocket guide to Street Food in Cambodia 3.) A set of supporting graphics suitable for large format printing utilizing key imagery from the publications focussing on six - eight Khmer culinary topics suitable for using in exhibition material;
g). Translation into Khmer as defined in the deliverables;
h). Detailed specifications for printing to enable the Client to conduct separate procurement for printing of finished products.
The Consultant shall be selected through a National Competitive Bidding Process based on quality and cost. Full details are included in the RFP documentation available on request.
The eligibility of the company will be assessed against the following key points:
• More than 6 years’ experience in the field of Graphic Design and production of material for promotional and marketing purposes
• Be able to demonstrate strong practical background in graphic design, including the use of design software such as Adobe Design Premium, In-Design, CorelDraw;
• Proven experience of graphic production from start to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and colour management;
• Have demonstrated previous experience in producing international quality promotional material;
• Show a clear and mature style of design, demonstrating an understanding of the communication requirements of the proposed outputs;
• Have proven experience in producing tourism and food related promotional material;
• Be able to demonstrate understanding of the contextual requirement of the scope of work;
• Present an experienced and appropriate team profile containing the required skills to achieve a high-quality final deliverable;
• Confirm availability to mobilise the presented personnel and commence activity immediately, upon signature of contract;
• Khmer and English language skills are represented in order to be able to engage culturally and deliver the dual language outputs
Interested consultants may obtain the TOR and Request for Proposals document along with any further information at the address below during office hours: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Or by request to the email addresses below. The proposal documents submission is closing by 6th April 2020 at 4:30PM.
Mr. HENG Saly
Ministry of Tourism
Lot 3A, St. 169, Veal Vong Commune, Prampi Makara District, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (855)077 787 696