International School of Phnom Penh
ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite expressions of interest for provision of the following:
ISPP seeks expressions of interest from suitably qualified companies able to provide catering services to its students and staff (approximately 1100+ persons). ISPP’s current catering contract will expire after 5 years on 5th June 2020.
● Operational experience providing catering services in Cambodia or another Southeast Asian country for at least 5 years;
● Experience in providing catering services in an English speaking, preferably international school, environment;
● Proven ability to undertake the project including established company presence in Cambodia with means to hire and train qualified staff;
● Commitment to hygiene and food safety;
● Evidence of support for environmental and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Interested companies will be requested to complete a pre-qualification survey containing sufficient information for ISPP to shortlist potentially suitable partners.
Thereafter a more detailed Terms of Reference will be provided to shortlisted companies.
Interested companies are invited to submit a brief covering letter by email detailing their interest and to request the pre-qualification survey to [email protected].
ISPP’s address is 88 Hun Neang Boulevard, Chak Angre, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Application closing date: Tuesday, 19 November 2019 at 4.30 pm