The Phnom Penh Post, the oldest independent media company in Cambodia, is seeking full-time candidates for the following positions:
Business reporters : 4 Positions
Main duties and responsibilities
• Report to assignment editor
• Write articles for national news/business desk
• Develop own story ideas
• Occasionally travel to provinces as assigned by the editor
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, economics, finance, BA or its equivalent
• At least two years’ experience in journalism
• Able to speak and write in English
• Flexible and able to work under pressure to meet deadline
• Cambodians are preferred but foreign nationals are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are required to submit a photo-attached CV and cover letter with expected salary to the Human Resource and Administration Department at the following address no later than March 31, 2020.
Address: The Element Condominium Level 7, Hun Sen Blvd, Chak Angre Krom commune, Meanchey district, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855 (0) 23 888 161 -162
Email: [email protected]
Post Media Co, Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.