KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
Nation Religion King
Invitation for Bids
Ministry of Health, National Center for TB and Leprosy Control, Sub Implementer Team (CENAT-SI)
1. The Kingdom of Cambodia received a grant (KHM-C-MEF) from the Global Fund, toward the cost of the Global Fund to Fight AID, Tuberculosis and Malaria and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant, to payments under the contract for the Printing TB Forms.
2. The National Center for TB and Leprosy Control (represented by the Sub implementer Team-CENAT-SI) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply and delivery of Printing TB Forms (Bid No: KHM-C-MEF-T/006-2018
Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedures as specified in the Government of Cambodia’s SOP for Procurement and in accordance with the law and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia.
4. This invitation is open to all eligible bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Document.
5. Minimum Qualification requirements for contract award eligibility are indicated in clause 14.2(a)-(d) of the Bidding Document and highlighted below:
(a) Bidder must be legally registered in country of incorporation;
(b) The Bidder shall meet the following experience and financial requirements:
(i) that the Bidder has satisfactorily completed at least one contract for supply of similar Printing in the preceding three years of not less than 50% of the bid price.
(ii) that the Bidder has availability of liquid assets through either:
-access to a line of credit or cash in bank account of an amount at least 50% of the bid price, net of other contractual commitments;
-credit terms with vendors specifically for the goods to be supplied under the contract, and valid for at least 6 months after the deadline date for submission of bids specified in ITB Clause 21. Sub-contractors’ qualifications shall not be taken into account in establishing the Bidder’s qualifications to perform the cwontract.
(c) Authority to seek references from the Bidder’s bankers
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the National Center for TB and Leprosy Control, Sub Implementer Team (CENAT-SI), and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours which are 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM and 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
7. The bidding documents, in the English language could be taken from the address below.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:30 on 11th December 2018.
Late Bids shall be rejected.
9. All bids shall be accompanied by a duly signed Bid Submission Form and Bid Securing Declaration as described in the Instructions to Bidders and as enclosed in the Bidding Document
10. The Government of Cambodia and/or the Funding Agency will declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be financed by the Government of Cambodia and/or the Funding Agency respectively, if it at any time determines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive or collusive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
11. The address referred to above is:
National Center for TB and Leprosy Control, Sub Implementer Team (CENAT-SI),
Dr. Tieng Sivanna, Project Manager, CENAT-SI
St.278/95, Boeung Keng Kang II, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (office hours): +855 23 224 971/Fax: +855 23 224 671