The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Receptionist: 1 position (Urgent)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Warmly greeting clients / visitors with pleasant smile.
• Deliver mail and faxes to staff when required.
• Purchas kitchen supplies
• Answer main phone line.
• Keep office common area neat and organized
• Serve as liaison between staff and housekeeping service
• The ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with staff members.
• Filing, copying, and scanning as needed for the newsroom, or Human Resource Dept.
• Any certificates related field
• Experience in related filed
• Good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
• Pleasant personality , positive attitude and open minded
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self confident and hardworking
• Computer literacy -MS word, Excel
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m of April 30, 2017 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.