CAMDIS Co., ltd. is a 100% foreign owned company registered in the Kingdom of Cambodia. Founded in year 2000, the company delivers professional and efficient operational management of Fuel service stations and Shop under Total brand.
In view of supporting growth, the company is looking for a talent and motivated candidate for the position of Operations Supervisor based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Operations Supervisor directly reports to the General Manager of Camdis.
• Manage and animate Station Managers and Assistant Station Managers and Define the objectives of the station managers in line with the strategy approved by Camdis management
• Coordinate daily operations with station managers and visit regularly the station to ensure smoothly operation by following up on maintenance request, HSEQ issue, security, feedback and other information from station.
• Monitor and analyze overall sales (fuel and non-fuel) by each station and identify under performance areas for improvement in coordination with Camdis Shop Managers and ensure the action plan implementation
• Provide staff orientation, coaching and training staff on all relevant tasks.
• Coordinate with Total Cambodge Network Inspectors and Camdis management to implement any assignments related to fuel, shop, marketing, maintenance, HR, IT, HSEQ, safety tour, marketing activities, etc.
• Bachelor of Management, Marketing, Economics, or other related field.
• At least three years’ experience in operations management, and preferably in retails / fuel business
• Strong interpersonal skills, Good command of English (written and spoken) and basics computer skills
• Preferred Good knowledge of retails business in Cambodian market
• Valid driving license
Interested candidate, Please submit your CV and Cover letter to our office : ANINA building M Floor (4th Floor),# 240,St.271, Sangkat Beoung Tumpun,Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh,Cambodia every working hour from 8.00Am to 17.00Pm or contact us through Telephone No: 023 218 668-9 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org before 19 June 2017.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.