Catholic Relief Services (CRS) was founded in 1943 by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops to assist the poor and disadvantaged. CRS returned to Cambodia in 1991 and currently works in the sectors of Health and Education, with approximately 15 Partners. CRS head office is located in Phnom Penh. CRS Cambodia is the hub office for Southeast Asia programming, including Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and Outreach countries.
Malaria OD Coordinator (2 Positions)
1 based in Anlong Veng OD, Oddor Meanchey Province; 1 based in Choam Khsan AD, Preah Vihear Province.
As a member of the
• Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
• Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences.
• Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools. Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare reports per established reporting schedule.
• Collect information on staff capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and monitor capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
• High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in project support. Experience in the field of
• Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement.
• Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred.
• Experience working on Global Fund grants is desired
1 based in Samrong OD, Oddor Meanchey province; 1 based in Preah Vihear OD, Preah Vihear province; 1 based in Stung Treng OD, Stung Treng province.
Project Finance Officer will support the Finance department’s management of accounting systems, policies and procedures in compliance with CRS’ established accounting standards, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), donors’ rules and regulations, and legal requirements to support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. As part of an experienced finance team s/he will help coordinate daily financial activities through preparation and delivery of financial services.
• Review and supporting documentation of financial transactions to ensure all required documents are accurate and complete.
• Help ensure maintenance of all data required for processing financial transactions for assigned accounts in SunSystems financial accounting package.
• Record delegated financial transactions following appropriate authorizations. Review various accounts to detect irregularities.
• Help evaluate subrecipient financial management processes in accordance with policy and help strengthen capacity of partner in financial accounting and transactions.
• Project financial operations and day-to-day financial transactions of the office.
• Financial monitoring and supervision and monthly financial operations, cash disbursement, cash advance, liquidation, review and checking supporting documents, enabling smooth bank transfers, Wings and other Electronic Funds Transfers to beneficiaries.
• Prepare delegated financial reports, as needed
• Help share information with subrecipients and staff on financial accounting policies and procedural compliance issues.
Education Background, Experience & Requirements:
• Professional diploma/Certificate or courses in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration a plus. Courses in accounting, or a qualification in accounting (CPA/ACCA or equivalent) preferred. B.A. degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration highly preferred.
• Minimum of two years accounting experience, preferably with an international or local NGO, or a financial/banking institution.
• Familiarity the relevant public donors’ regulations a plus.
• Proficient in Excel and experience with Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SunSystems financial accounting package or similar financial reporting software a plus.
Interest candidate should submit their CV and covering letter, on or before 22nd November, 2017
To CRS recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to CRS Cambodia Office:
Building # 64, Preah Norodom Blvd, Corner Street 178, Sangkat Cheychumneas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.